On Sunday 4 August, Boronia Park Ovals will be a hive of activity. Volunteer as an Event Assistant to help play a part in the set-up or on-the-day running of the event .
Volunteer Event Assistants will gain valuable experience by being part of the team that co-ordinates, implements and runs Moocooboola. There are a variety of roles for Event Assistants to ensure the smooth running of every part of this event.
Volunteers will gain experience with:
- Stage Management
- Production and site logistics of large scale outdoor events
- Providing customer service
- Liaison with Emergency Services
- Sustainability and ‘green event’ practices
- Production management for entertainment and activities
Events Assistants will be asked to attend a training and induction meeting on Wednesday 31 July at 6.00pm – 7.00pm in Hunters Hill – the location is on the form.
If you would like to volunteer for Moocooboola Festival, please fill in and return the form below.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 9879 9400